The companies of Grupo SEIDOR (hereinafter “SEIDOR”) are responsible for personal data processing and respect current legislation on the subject of personal data protection, user privacy and personal data security according to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 April 2016, regarding the protection of individuals with regards to personal data processing (General Register of Data Protection, RGPD in Spain).
The companies of Grupo SEIDOR, S.A. have implemented the necessary security measures of a technical and organisational nature to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the personal data it holds in its custody.
In the event that the person who is the owner of the data needs to contact the party responsible for the processing of the data, they can contact the group's parent company:
- Company: Seidor, S.A.
- Address: C/ Eix Onze de Setembre, 41 08500 Vic de Barcelona
Data collected by Seidor
The data that SEIDOR collects as part of the usual activity of our company, ensuring at all times the protection and improvement of the experience of all the people with whom we interact (customers’ representatives and employees, potential customers, suppliers, collaborators, other companies and organizations, the public administration and business partners, our employees, candidates and future employees, visitors to our facilities or portals, and ultimately all the people with whom we may relate), pursues the following main objectives:
- Manage and comply with the contractual relationship that may unite us with you as our customer.
- The management and fulfilment of the lawful obligations and commitments of our company.
- Send commercial communications about products and services commercialised by Seidor, S.A. or any of the group's companies.
- Answer any questions or queries you may put forward via the different forms on our website.
- From time to time we may carry out processing for other purposes that will be suitably communicated in a simple and transparent manner, informing and request-ing if necessary their express consent and facilitating the interested persons at all times the exercise of their rights including to oppose these processing, always within the framework of current law.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Seidor can transfer personal data of interested parties to companies of the Seidor group found outside the European Economic Area, with whom Seidor has subscribed to standard clauses for international data transfer as approved by the European Commission.
What is the legal basis for data processing?
En los supuestos en que nos contacte a través de nuestra página web para platearnos preguntas o solicitar información, lo haremos en base al interés legítimo para dar respuesta a las consultas planteadas.
En el caso de que sean datos necesarios para mantener la relación contractual que podamos tener, la base jurídica será el cumplimiento de dicha relación contractual.
Finalmente, y en el caso de envío de comunicaciones electrónicas o información sobre promociones de cualquier tipo, será su consentimiento.
How do we collect the data?
The main ways in which the data used by SEIDOR are collected are:
- Information supplied directly by the interested person:
- Such as the direct commercial contacts by the company's sales staff or by companies that work with us in sales campaigns.
- Such as contact details (e.g. name, surname and email address, etc.) sup-plied in order to request information.
- Such as personal data to formalise business contracts with customers, suppliers, data processors, etc.
- Data obtained through the provision and use of our services:
- Data of customers’ employees that form part of the users of the services contracted to and provided by SEIDOR.
How long do we keep your data?
We only keep your data for the duration of our contractual relationship or while it is needed to respond to your queries, or in the event of commercial communications, until you indicate that you no longer wish to receive them, from which time we will only keep them duly blocked in order to comply with any applicable legal obligations.
Exercise of the data subjects’ rights:
Any interested party has the right to exercise the following rights, according to the terms and under the scope permitted by applicable data protection standards:
- The interested party's right of access: The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation from SEIDOR as to whether or not personal data that con-cern it are being processed, and, if this is the case, it has the right to access the personal data.
- Right to rectification: The interested party has the right to obtain the rectification of any inaccurate personal data that concern him or her.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten): The interested party shall have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning him or her, provided that they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed if it does not proceed from an illicit processing, or if the consent is withdrawn or the data do not have to be retained to comply with the law.
- Right to restriction of processing: The interested party shall have the right to obtain the restriction of the processing of the data provided that they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed, and to challenge the accuracy of personal data or allege that they are the result of unlawful processing.
- Right to data portability: The interested party shall have the right to receive the personal data that concern him or her, that he or she has provided to SEIDOR, in a structured format, of general use and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: The interested party shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her.
Likewise, interested parties can remove consent to process their data, under the circumstances outlined in the applicable standards.
To be able to exercise their rights, the interested parties [data subjects] will have to make an express request, attaching or enclosing a copy of their identity document, using the following means:
- An email addressed to opd@SEIDOR.es, stating in the subject line “personal data rights request”.
- Conventional mail addressed to SEIDOR. S.A. Ref: Personal Data, calle Eix Onze de Setembre, 41 08500 Vic (Barcelona).