Discover our comprehensive portfolio of end-to-end solutions.
SAP BRIM Success Story in Logistics and Transportation Industry
Grupo Seguridad Integral (GSI) is the leading security group in Mexico. GSI has a wide presence globally, with oﬃces in Brazil, Central America, Miami, China, and Spain. GSI is formed by several security operations such as guards management, Valuable Logistic and Cash Handling, and Payroll service, serving customers from the Financial Services industry, the Public sector, and Large Accounts. The BRIM solution has been implemented for the Money Transportation operations (and the companies that run this operation), not included for other services. COMETRA, their most extensive operation, was the ﬁrst company to implement the BRIM Solution. Group GSI has other money transport companies rolled out into the BRIM platform.
Before implementing SAP BRIM, they faced the following business goals and challenges:
- Implement a ﬂexible and scalable platform that covers the end-to-end order-to-cash process to enhance the control of the business.
- Reduce the risk of errors and data loss due to manual pricing and billing proccesses.
- Reduce Revenue leakage.
- Gain process automation.
- Apply ﬁnancial control - Enhance receivables and collections capabilities.
Here are some of the main benefits they saw after implementing SAP BRIM:
- Increased ﬂexibility in rating capabilities and for invoicing requirements.
- Robust collections, ﬁnancial management, and native integration to ERP and accounting.
- Reduced revenue leakage that existed due to manual operations.
- Enhanced control and visibility of the provided services vs. invoiced services.
- Enhanced visibility and control of the collections process - Automated dunning process.
- Intercompany Invoicing, Service Catalog creation and contract management, speciﬁc complex rating and invoicing capabilities.
Check out our other SAP BRIM Success Stories
SAP BRIM Success Story in Insurance Industry
Elseco is a leading high-technology insurance underwriting agency based in Dubai, London, Paris, and Washington. It advocates the specialized insurance industry in customers where technical knowledge about their business is critical and cannot be covered by the usual insurance products.
SAP BRIM Success Story in Media Industry
Our customer in the media industry is part of a large US group that is a leading broadband connectivity company and cable operator serving more than 32 million customers in 41 states within the US. They deliver tailored advertising and production for media. They operate in 30+ million households, providing advertising and marketing services utilizing national cable networks, internet advertising, and promotional events.